- Kneeboard is perfect to start out and for young children.
- Water-skiing requires a little more skill.
- Wakeboard remains the firm favourite of all, since it gives you amazing feelings of gliding on the water right from the beginning, akin to Snowboarding or Kite-surfing..
Note that we also lend you the necessary safety material (helmets, jackets) and, if necessary, a wetsuit.
- Beginners only (no groups), away from the crowds.
- Sessions take place in the morning when the lake is generally calm, the instructors have more time to coach you and the Téléski is slowed down.
- Special rate : 1h30 costs just 24 €.
- We will lend you a wetsuit if required.
Throughout the rest of the day we offer 1 hour sessions for just 20 € which include:
- Advice from our instructors who teach the basics of water-skiing and wakeboard.
Outside of July and August, beginners’ lessons are available which last an hour and also cost 20 €. This is an ideal time to learn since the Téléski is a lot less busy.
You can also buy a card which is valid for the entire season at reduced prices:
- Card valid for 15 hours: 225 € = 15 € per hour.
- Card valid for 30 hours: 390 € = 13 € per hour.
We accept payment in cash, by cheque (maximum 20 €), bank card and also ANCV – vouchers.